You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Zodkoy

Great! Friendly, on time, excellent experience - every time!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

staff was arrogant and the doctor had my diagnosis completely wrong. I had to gpo to a REAL doctor to get the proper treatment

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I took my 15 year old daughter to Dr. Zodkoy last year because she was suffering from severe, chronic fatique and body aches for a couple of months. After seeing numerous doctors, who tested her for a variety of illnesses (all of which came back negative) I found out about Dr. Zodkoy from a friend of mine. As soon as I spoke with him on the phone I felt better. He asked me my daughter's symptoms and after hearing about them he said "Bring her in, I can fix her". And he did. She was suffering from Adrenal Fatigue and no other doctor even mentioned anything about her adrenals. After Dr Zodkoy put her on a program of nutritional supplements, we started to see improvements within the first week. After about 2-3 months she was 100% herself with no pain and tons of energy... back to normal. Dr Zodkoy is so knowledgable and has a unique perspective on treating illnesses that I wish more doctors would adopt. Read his book, it could change your life!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr. Zodkoy is a true life saver. I had gone to seek an alternative treatment for depression and his method of practice found that I was not depressed, but experiencing Adrenal Fatigue. Within three months I was feeling back to 'normal' and have been able to handle personal anxieties with a calm and open mind. I recommend him for ailments ranging from emotional to physical as he is able to find balance in most of my ailments. Both Dr. Zodkoy and Marie are wonderful people to work with.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Genuis! I traveled 5 hours for a diagnosis and treatment worth the time, $ and effort. Marie at the front is a doll.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

After being sick for 2 years & going for all different test & to different drs, Dr. Zodkoy has found my issues & started the healing practice naturally! I was taking 4000 mg of medication that was making me feel worse than when I started, now all I take are natural supplements! Dr. Zodkoy gave me my life back & I'm so grateful to him! He listens to all your symptoms & concerns & explains everything to you! I've never waited more than 5 min to see him. Marie the office manager is wonderful as well! I highly recommend Dr. Zodkoy!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Dr. Zodkoy is very good at what he does. I have trusted him for over 20 years. He can pinpoint your problem within minutes and start the healing process immediately. I have referred many of my friends and relatives to him and they have been completely satisfied with his treatment. He is never idle, he continues research on finding new ways to heal his patients. I have the utmost respect and confidence in him.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

I only wish that I had gone to Dr. Zodkoy sooner. I was being treated by a physical therapist for 8 weeks for very bad tendonitis in my shoulder. I had lost a great deal of range of motion. While she did help somewhat, the relief and improved range that I got after only one visit from Dr. Z was more than I had gotten in 8 weeks, 3 x a week PT visits.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

Dr. Zodkoy is a true healer. If you really want to feel better - he's your guy. Mainstream orthopedic physicians recommend surgery and prescriptions, while Dr. Zodkoy gets you healthy ... naturally. He's in another league ... men among boys.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2013

Dr. Zodkoy is the best. After 10 years of painful , crippling headaches and numerous doctors and hospital stays he found and corrected the cause. I have never felt so good in a long time.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2013

Dr. Steven M. Zodkoy's Credentials

• Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great! Friendly, on time, excellent experience - every time!"

October 17, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Steven" to "Steven M."

October 20, 2013