Ratings for Dr. Craig M. Misch

Dr. Misch is a consummate professional who is dedicated, zealous, conscientious and caring. I received bone grafts and 4 implants as well as 6 extractions. I had not one iota of pain because of his technical ability and surgical dexterity. This man is golden and should serve as the benchmark for all practitioners. I would be remiss if I did not give kudos to his most professional staff namely Jennifer, Nicole, Nicki and Angela. They are efficient, courteous and compassionate. I am hard pressed to consider anyplace with so much resident talent.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

One of the best dental experiences I've ever had - and there have been many!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

He has implanted 5 teeth. I have had no pain and no swelling.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Misch and staff are professional yet friendly. Office is clean and comfortable. I had a tooth extracted & implant. Everything was clearly explained with written instructions as well as verbal re what to do before and after, I highly recommend Dr. Misch.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Very efficient and professional practice in every way. I would highly recommend Dr. Misch. I received excellent care.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Brilliant,masterful Extraction /very minimal pain Two implants so far ,easy only two Advil afterwards Very highly recommend Dr Misch My daughter and husband are patients ,both have had great results.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I had a sinus lift, two implants with no pain or problems

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Everyone was very professional. I never experienced any pain and would not hesitate to use Dr. Misch again if needed. Thanks Dr. Misch

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

We got along well. Dr. Misch was a joy to work with. He told me not to worry about taking Actonel.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

cracked tooth extracted, bone graft and then post inserted for a "new" tooth. Takes months and several stages for each to heal and be reviewed before the next stage. Extremely nice and efficient office and on time appointments. Highly recommended. Would not submit my Delta Dental claim but printed up a form for me to just drop in the mail which has worked well.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Dr. Craig M. Misch's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Craig Misch is a specialist in oral and maxillofacial surgery and prosthodontics. Misch Implant Dentistry focuses on implant replacement of failing and missing teeth.

• Dental implant surgery