Ratings for Dr. Patricia G. Wright

This doctor is great and I finally found a good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2011

I arrived on time for my appointment fifteen minutes early only to wait another hour and a half to be seen. When I asked the front desk what the hold up was the lady at the front desk didn't to talk to me and let me speak with the office manager(Daja Brown). The office manager was extremely rude. After I explained what was going on to her she stared and nodded her head. No apology was given for the wait. After finally getting in a waiting room the nurse who took my vitals was the only nice one on the staff. I did not get her name but she was extremely nice and the only person who apologized, more than once. After Dr. Wright walked in and examined me I asked for a shot and was told by her that she would give me one this time but if I had an attitude with the staff next time she won't be so nice and give me one again, basically denying me care. I would not recommend this clinic for anyone! VERY RUDE!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

Dr. Patricia G. Wright's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1981)

MSP/BC Med