Ratings for Dr. Eric M. Benson

I've had nothing but positive experiences with Dr Benson and his staff. I find him punctual, knowledgeable, listens to my questions and concerns and provides non-judgmental advice. I never feel rushed - he always takes time to address my needs. He has been my primary care physician for several years now.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

This doctor does not listen to his clients. He seemed like all he wanted to deal with was blood pressure problem and try to make me feel that I was on the verge of diabetes and prescribed a medication that damaged my kidneys and has caused than to start failing.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

We went to Dr. Benson for a physical check up after moving here and needing to get a new doctor. He did not listen our concerns, did not fill all the prscriptions, I have to call to get it done. I was then told they could not do one through the mail order. I called the mail order and it can be done. He did not not even listen to my husband heart, lungs NOTHING BUT LIP SERVICE which I can get at the the local Wal-Mart. My husband is a dibetic, he is going to a specialist for that but STILL Dr. Benson needed to be the go to doctor for other things. We not be going back as we will find another doctor. His staff is VERY rude and less than helpful.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Terrible! Like dealing with a ghost. My calls were never returned, and I was categorically ignored throughout the entire process. The Longmont Clinic received 1,500 dollars from me, and then expected me to be grateful for a complete lack of service. Through their lack of communication and incompetence the sam lab tests were done twice and I was charged for it.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Always very nice and makes me feel comfortable. Always very accurate!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Eric M. Benson's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Longmont, CO