Ratings for Dr. Sheila A. Jenkins

Dr. J has a wealth of knowledge about PTSD and treating veterans!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017

Dr Jenkins has been very helpful to my family. She is very polite and listens well. She does not allow us to get side tracked. Just what we need during this difficult time.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

I was sent to Dr. Jenkins for an evaluation recently; she seemed to be very nice and helpful at first, but her attitude quickly changed. He words were attacking and harsh. It seems she is not interested in finding the true diagnosis for those she does not see on a regular basis. She evaluated me solely on and asked few questions pertaining to my living situation. Dr. Jenkins, in my opinion, is abusing her license and does not think some are worth her time.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

I was sent to this dr to evaluate my depression, cause I applied for ssi, keep in mind this dr works for ssi to make a determination to see if we need ssi, not only did, dr jenkins not see me, she had her assistance Arthur evaluate me! I never got to see her!i was not impress w/ her care cause I never recieved it!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012