Ratings for Dr. Seth Bock

Very knowledgable & helpful. Dr. Bock really helped with my foot pain.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

Since the comassion centers are not going to open now then If Dr seth bock and The so called compassion centers really cared and were not in it for the money they would contact the Few patients that dont have caregivers and offer their services for free to come to my home and grow for me and pay for the growing just like they would of for the Compassion centers they want to open.Basically becoming my at home caregiver where it would be easier for me to keep tract of what they are up to.Summit medical center,Dr Seth Bock green leaf compassion center,Slater compassion center, These three chosen groups should be reaching out to patients to help us grow at home!!!If they really were in it to help patients then why hasnt even one of them stood up to help us AT HOME at their expense same thing as a compassion center just without lining their pockets!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2011