Ratings for Dr. Lloyd J. Blakeman

Bad Doctor....QUACK QUACK QUACK. During my appointment, he actually took a call from a patient, which the nurse came in...gave the patient's name and gave the doc the phone....he then proceeded to have a 15 minute discussion while i sat there.....thinking...ah heck...be patient. The nurse....when she was reviewing my script....gave the wrong info...which I corrected her...actually thinking i might be wrong...which I wasn't.......the office is filthy....the staff .....well....his R.N. looked like a bag lady....now I am not judgemental, but in most doctors I've been too the R.N. is usually well groomed...meaning clean shoes...hands...etc...her shoes looked as if she had been wearing them for 10 years!!! I needed a script filled....had the pharmacy send a Request for Refill, which his office person...Jan his wife....first said never came, then said it was lost, then said they had argued about it...WTH....then said there was a question about the dosage...she has NO medical degree!!! During my exam....she...his wife...actually walked in and said "How much longer you know you do have other patients...then looked at me and said"He always likes to take his time with the pretty ones." How odd is THAT!!! it was after my appt. that I got the run around about the script. Request was sent Wed. finally on Friday...I checked no script...called the office....the doctor answered and proceeded to tell me I am bothering them they have other patients....who did i think I was....they can't drop what there doing for me....and that he was going to "fire" me as a patient....THANK GOD!!! I haven't lost faith in the medical community...but this doc....he is a BAD APPLE

flag | Submitted April 9, 2016

This guy has completely ruined my life. I was seeing him for a legitimate injury herniated disk the whole 9 I was being manipulated as well as getting meds for pain, it was no b.s. he had plenty of my screwed up mri's so there was no question I had something wrong he ubruptly cut all pain meds which no real doctor would do...while giving the strongest meds known to man to people with nothing wrong with them. The pain was so bad I went to an appointment for help and he said he will not write anymore pain meds which My body was dependent on, he offers to write suboxone for me WTF? What is this place I can't go to pain management doc because that"Doctor" was writng meds for a few years now, and now it looks like I'm doctor shopping, bravo "DR." If you want to call him that, not to mention the HIPPA violations with my medical records, if you ha something wrong don't make my mistake and trust him he will write the strongest medicine out there cut you off one week which is dangerous people can't maintain their life while being sick because their meds were abruptly cut with no taper because he's done writing controlled meds, but he's go no problem writing on controlled , suboxone which you are lucky if you could afford it... but he will charge your insurance with no problem , great job "doc" people were functioning and fine until you decided to cut the.ones who.need it and keep over prescribing the real drug attics carma sucks wish you the bet I guess.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

He is no doctor regardless of his credentials he is a drug dealer. In most cases any doctor that writes controlled scripts gets caught in a situation where they can be viewed one way or another and its a double sided sword. Most doctors have a hard time dealing with this situation bc they are damned if they do and damned if they don't. But in this guys case he has no excuse he is pushing as much drugs out to patients as he can and masquerading as an addiction specialist on the other side of the coin. So he is causing the problem, it causes a reaction, and then he provides the solution. The guy is very greedy along with his wife Anne who tries to act like a doctor and gives out poor advice. It's all about money to them and not about patients health. They are very two faced and are very quick to judge bc they are guilty together. His practice is the Pill Mill of Midlothian,IL. The Attorney General will be informed about this guy. On top of it there are so many other doctors out there that have a nice and clean practice. It's the dirtiest office I have ever been in and makes you think twice about being there. Not to mention his patients making drug deals and swapping phone numbers in the office with intentions to sell their medications after seeing the doctor. Also, have heard that he writes people scripts outside of his practice and I also witnessed several people come in without even seeing the doctor and picking up controlled scripts. Must be to busy having to go through all that paperwork from the state that he's required by law to excuse his drug dealing and destruction of people's lives. Then when you have a health issue he brings up how much paperwork he has and needs to see the next patient. Do your job one handed or not if you can't complete your tasks and are complaining to patients about your job and how much paperwork you have either quit everyone would be much better off. Or cut back the amount of drugs your dealing so you can handle your job. Or maybe get a computer that allows you to speed your workflow up instead of a dusty book shelf. Any of this guys professional so called opinions are no different than asking yourself what to do when he is supposed to be the one with the experience and education. What a joke. Retire already old man society is much better without you. A few people I knew would still be alive if it wasn't for your drug dealing. Retire already your outdated, out of touch, and not fit to be helping the public with their health issues. The staff is horrible and nothing is punctual waited there 6hrs to get in. He is not helpful at all bc he's to worried about getting drugs to patients and covering his own ass. I hope the DEA tears into your greedy ass along w that sny staff of yours. As for the knowledge part you would think being old gives you wisdom and knowledge, right? This guy doesn't even have a computer to research or lookup stuff. He is using outdated texts where one Google search is way beyond an outdated textbook. It's a sad state of affairs that when doctors see patients day in and day out can't figure out what's going on w patients that have a common health issue and resort to old textbooks? The health issues people have today may not even be listed in those texts. Merck Manuals are great but when it comes to knowledge and experience where the hell did it go Lloyd when you been doing it for over 20years? I advise anyone if you care about yourself don't find yourself in this guys hell hole of an office. And as for the people that legitimately need their pain medication be prepared to be messed with and called an addict. I watched it happen . An older construction worker guy had came in who also was in a bad accident broke is spine in a few places. And Blakeman started treating him like his words don't effect this poor guys psyche. Telling him he shouldn't even have pain meds and isn't it enough already. Could hear this through the office door. And the next thing said was I have the state and DEA on my back. You don't need anymore of that get out of my office, your pain has healed and I feel you don't need to be taking anything for pain. So here is a guy who has been seeing him for pain and bc the government is on Blakemans rear end that he is taking it out on one of his patients who is in real pain. Not like someone who has headaches and your prescribing them Oxycontin and Vicodin for a headache when this guy has had his spine broken and you treat him disrespectfully and made him feel like an addict. This must be why Anne steps in bc the guy doesn't know left from right anymore and she's trying to keep an eye on thing's or find a way to make you out to be dismissive. The Attorney General will know about what you people are doing along w people of the DEA. Hope you enjoyed that money and ruining people's lives. And all you saying he is so caring he prolly didn't even look you in the eye once. Quit covering for your drug source the guy is failing miserably. Quack!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Be careful! He is nit a doctor! He is just a drug dealer!!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Dr. Blakeman is a caring doctor who actually listens to you. He is considerate, helpful and understanding. He is a 3rd generation doctor who has learned from his well known and respected father. Dr. Lloyd Blakeman is a doctor worth seeing!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr. Blakeman is the most helpful and caring doctor I have ever seen. He, and his entire staff, are truly dedicated to helping patients.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2010