Ratings for Dr. Bradford C. Schiller

I went to see this Dr. after reading his good reviews on internet. When I had my appointment it was not good at all. He had no feeling or concern about me. After I told him a condition I had and told him how I was doing fine with it due to a wonderful doctor and medication he made a remark that was very negative about it. He wasn't positive, didn't say much to me gave me some prescriptions,and referrals and it was over. Won't see him again.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

I have been his patient for three years, I completely agree that he is very compassionate, a good listener, and thorough doctor. It’s like a needle in a haystack. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Schiller for years and I will continue to recommend him to my friends and family. He is very knowledgeable and caring. He spends time with his patients and takes time to answer questions. He is a rare find. You won't regret seeing him.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Dr. Bradford C. Schiller's Credentials

• Farsi

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1994)

Healthnet