Ratings for Dr. Agha S. Razvi

When I called for an appointment the office was booked. The receptionist took my name and number saying she would call if there were a cancellation. To my surprise, she did just that. So I was able to be seen and taken care of with all due speed. The Doctor was very nice, friendly. He even checked the other ear to make sure everything was okay there. I am very satisfied.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

My visit was short and left very emotionally upset. I have had a problem with my ear for almost a year. The doctor was very brief and did not leave me feeling comforted. I have had 2 immediate members in my family with brain tumors. The doctor did not even ask what kind when I told him this ran in my family. The answer that I was given was "to just deal with it". I left the office in tears. Knowing that I have had one family member die and one had to have the tumor removed, I would think that a doctor would take it serious of the symptoms I am having.I had to find another ENT to have my issues addressed. This visit was upsetting and a waste of money and time. The office woman was very nice and helpful otherwise. I do not recommend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

GREAT guy, nice staff, took time to go over everything with me in detail INCLUDING keeping it simple yet detailed. His office is a craphole but if you get past how it looks, you will meet a great doctor and a nice guy who explains things to you...not just a "take a pill for this and call me in a week" guy...very very good.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

vry helpful, caring & knowledgeable doctor. The girl at the front desk was very comfirting. the doc took time to listen, did a thorough exam & appropriate tests to diagnose. He treated me with compassion. Very satisfied, will recommend to others.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011