Ratings for Dr. Richard T. Tu

I fell from the ladder in the process of organizing my garage and twisted my left ankle over the weekend on Sunday evening. That was the most excruciating pain I ever felt. Fearing that I may had broken my ankle and not wanting to go to ER with hours of wait, I decided to go to my trusted podiatrist when I was living in San Diego first thing in the morning. Even though I live in Irvine now, I rather go to someone I can fully trust. Dr. Tu was fully booked, but he accommodated my special circumstance and scheduled me on the same day . He examined my ankle carefully and thoroughly, took X-ray to confirm that I did not break any bones and he assured me that badly sprained ankle would gradually heal on its own. No surgery needed. That was a big relief to me. I happily walked away with a walking boot. Now, that is the type of doctor I had in mind and trusted: caring, honest and professional. I highly recommend him without any hesitation.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Richard T. Tu's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in National City, CA