Ratings for Dr. Kecia L. Foxworth

I have been going to Dr Foxworth for 4 years now and I have had two babies under her care. She is very caring and always answers my questions with respect and concern. When I gave birth to my girl in 2/12 all the nurses even said thet she is their doctor and they believe she is the best Dr around (and coming from nurses that see different DRs all the time I think that says alot). With both my children I was considered a high risk and Dr Foxforth knows how to word scary thing to put your mind as ease. I just couldn't ask for a more loving and caring doctor. I alway tell people that are looknig for an OBGYN that she is the BEST. I hope she never goes to far cause I believe I will follower her where ever she practices.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2012

We changed to Dr. Foxworth after our first doctor went on leave. Dr. Foxworth was very personable and made us feel comfortable. She was very easy to relate to and is making this experience worthwhile.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Dr. Kecia L. Foxworth's Credentials

• Spanish

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)