Dr. Steve G. Wang

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Steve G. Wang

Dr. Wang is a very compassionate person and makes sure you are comfortable throughout the visit. His staff is friendly and makes you feel like they are truly happy to see you. I am so glad he is back in the area. I highly recommend this caring dentist.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

From my initial contact with Kians Dental Studio and throughout the process of the Dental work that is being done, I have been impressed with the time consideration that each staff member and Dr. Wang has afforded me. Their philosophy of providing dentistry with compassion was very much evident throughout my initial visit and remained consistent during my follow-up. I am not the easiest patient to work with and their patience and care is so very much appreciated. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Dr. Wang- where are you? You are the best but now I hear you are no longer working at the same location.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr. Wang is an up-to-date and conscientious dentist. I had been using the same dentist since 1978, and I couldn't believe how archaic and dated my treatments had become until I visited Dr. Wang when I moved here several years ago. He uses the most modern techniques. He takes his time and explains everything. He gives you choices and does not push the most expensive options if you don't want them. He also checks often on your comfort and treats you like a person, not just a customer for his services. I have a lot of confidence in this dentist.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

It was my first app and was very nerves because I was getting crowns. Dr wang explained all my choices in ways that I could understand and help me make the best decision.it's very obvious that he takes pride and loves his work.it didn't take very long into my appointment that I have total faith in him and his staff

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I have been to a number of different dentists over the years and Dr. Wang is by far the best of those I have seen. He is obviously very knowledgeable and spends the time necessary to do quality work and to explain what he is doing. He recently performed some work for me that had been done twice before by different dentists and that did not last. I have far more confidence that Dr. Wang's work will last because he obviously did a much more thorough job and even I can tell by looking at the repair that it is much better this time than the work the other dentist did. He was also very concerned about my comfort and it was the most pain free dental visit I think I have ever had. His staff here in Winter Haven is also very friendly and I HIGHLY recommend this dentist. I actually live in another town about 25 miles away and drive past a number of other dentists including the two that did the previous repairs for me to see Dr. Wang and the drive is well worth it!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2012

An excellent dentist. I've had full mouth reconstruction and am thrilled with the results. All my dental work was painless and extraordinarily well-done. Dr. Wang is superbly skilled and extremely gentle. He is very patient; listens and addresses all your concerns. Wonderful staff, too. State of the art office, with emphasis on best quality care.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

Dr. Steve G. Wang's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Steve G. Wang grew up in Plant City Florida. He was inspired by his uncle, Scotty Huang, who was the first pediatrician in Plant City. Dr. Wang graduated from Plant City High School in 1988; upon graduation, he attended the University of Florida and finished in 1992 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Microbiology. Following the families’ tradition of helping people through medicine, he continued with his dental education and graduated from the University Of Florida College Of Dentistry in 1996. Dr. Wang’s sister is an anesthesiologist at the Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville FL, and his brother is a fertility specialist in New York City, New York. Post-graduation, Dr. Wang further advanced his knowledge and honed his skills in comprehensive dentistry and dental occlusions by attending Dr. Peter Dawson’s courses at the Dawson Center for Advancement in Dentistry in St. Petersburg, FL from 1997-1999. Dr. Wang owned and operated a boutique dental practice in Plantation, Florida for seventeen years where he focused on complex full mouth rehabilitation and also on advanced cosmetic makeovers. He spent the past 4 years with the Dental Associates of Winter Haven. He has over twenty one years of clinical experience in general dentistry as well as in the area of Implant and Aesthetic Dentistry. Dr. Wang has the artistry for a gorgeous smile design. To further attest his dedication to dentistry and desire to learn, Dr. Wang has clocked over 100 hours of seminars and training with Spear Education in the past year. Spear Education is a renowned world leader in advanced dental training and recognized for its stand of excellence. He is an active member of the West Coast Dental Association, the Florida Dental Association, the American Dental Association, and the Spear Study Group. Dr. Wang has given numerous lectures on the subject of implant dentistry to ITI (International Team of Implantology) study clubs, and the Straumann Implant sponsored seminars. Dr. Wang is well versed in complex restorative implant dentistry.

• English
  • Spanish
  • Chinese

• University of Florida (Grad. 1996)

Commercial Insurance Company