Ratings for Dr. Jaime D. Robledo

I have never seen a more inefficiently run office! Minimum wait time for me has been three hours. Always have an excuse; computers down, short staffed. Looking for another Dr.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

I took of work early to come to an appointment at 230. Arrived at 210. Waited till 345 with no compliant or getting upset. I nicely asked how much longer it would be and they said another hour or hour and half. Why should I waste my time sitting there hours after my appointment time? They do not care about their patients. All they want is your money. Go anywhere but here.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

They pushed their psychiatrist on me when I had my own, they charged me an outrageous co pay when my insurance plan didn't call for one. His sister is his bookkeeper with zero apparent knowledge in medical billing She has no college degree. I went to him to be weaned off meds and when I disagreed with his plan of treatment, his ego took precedent over my well being. It seems this joker took the hypocritical oath. I wouldn't take my terminally ill dog to him. I waited 4 hours each time to the tune of $100.00 each for my appointment. Never take your loved ones there.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Beware! This Dr is a poor example of a healthcare provider in my opinion! He over-bills insurance companies for treatment that I can only describe as unethical! Do not use this dr in my opinion, as it seems he is ONLY interested in how much money he can squeeze out of you and your insurance. His deceptive practices are shameful!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

The staff has always been very nice to me. The wait time seem to be much better in the morning. I've never felt rushed when he is in the room. He asks good questions and has always been nice. The one issue for me is there needs to some type of nurse there to answer medication questions when I call.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Dr. Robledo is a great doctor, the staff was very nice and patient with me. The doctor's wait time is kind of long, but is worth waiting for. Dr. Robledo is very kind and explained everything I wanted to know and answered all the questions I had.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

The staff threatened me to not be able to see the Dr. This is after they did not charge me on 2 visits, then they wanted all the money at once. It is their responsibility to bill me when they should, and not ask people to change their financial obligation for their own mistakes. Poor judgement by the front desk. Staff forgot to take my urine sample today, as they usually do. Billing and normal routine urine tests have not been an every visit practice. i do not mind giving urine samples, but not asking for a sample today makes me question why they always wanted my samples in the first place. Do it consistently. I was accused of taking too many pills, which is not true. the Dr is very good, staff not good. I will probably switch pain management doctors.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

My wait was over four hours and he was of no help to me.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

This doctor has so many patients that he is UNABLE to best serve patients!!! Bad!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013