You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Fred N. Morguelan

Dr Morguelan provided treatment to my family in 2013. I just learned that he retired in 2015. I'm sorry that he is not in practice because he was an excellent, astute, effective and Ethical Licensed Clinical Psychologist who I would have consulted again. Thank you Dr. Morguelan for all of your help to my family.---We are doing well due in large part to your excellent care. Enjoy your retirement Mary B

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I saw Dr. Morguelan a couple of years ago and everything he told me has come true. He has great insight into human behavior. He was a Professor at USC and UCLA.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Highly skilled and ethical. Really cares about people.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Morguelan zeros in on what is important for you in your life, how you can work to better yourself, and really helps you focus on what matters. Dr. Morguelan helped me turn my life around, when I felt like I was being attacked from all sides, he helped me learn to deflect negative thoughts and gave me tools to help me succeed. -R. M.D in Santa barbara

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Submitted April 21, 2013

I'm a Workers Compensation Lawyer who has done both Applicant and Defense work over the years. I routinely send my clients to Dr. Morguelan as he always evaluates my clients fairly, treats them with respect, is helpful to them and fair in his assessment of them. He understands the Worker's Compensation System and provides effective short-term counseling to them as well. As a workers compensation lawyer I trust and recommend Dr. Morguelan without reservation. JW, Esq.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Morguelan is a very knowledgable, competent and helpful Psychologist. I met him when he was on the Faculty at UCLA and he has helped me tremendously. I would recommend him to anyone seeking an excellent clinician.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011

I was a patient for several months and I had to change to other service provider because Dr Morgueln was making me feel worse than better. I had a post traumatic stress disorder, and he spent all the time pressuring me to go back to work when my doctors did not allowed me due to my condition caused by a really bad accident that almost took my life. I do not recomment this Dr to anyone. Do not let this Dr get you worse as he did to me. Look for better options. Get better, there is hope. Just look for the professional and ethic doctors. They will really help u.

Submitted December 17, 2010

Dr. Fred N. Morguelan's Credentials

Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Morguelan provided treatment to my family in 2013. I just learned that he retired in 2015. I'm sorry that he is not in practice because he was an excellen..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Morguelan a couple of years ago and everything he told me has come true. He has great insight into human behavior. He was a Professor at USC and UC..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Stay awsy from dr morguelan because he is only in it for the money. He will misdiagnose you just to get to his next patient. In my case, dr morguelan ignored m..."

November 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly skilled and ethical. Really cares about people."

October 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Morguelan zeros in on what is important for you in your life, how you can work to better yourself, and really helps you focus on what matters. Dr. Morguela..."

September 21, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Fred" to "Fred N."

October 20, 2013
  • 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

June 1, 2013
  • City changed from "WESTLAKE VILLAGE" to "Santa Barbara"

February 14, 2013