Ratings for Dr. Nancy S. Deacon

I suspected my 3 week old infant may have had thrush. They wanted to dx over the phone. I insisted for appointment. Doctor prescribed medication incorrectly. I went to refill and was told by pharmacy it was too early. Simple math (dosage instructed on label did not match the amount in bottle. The pharmacy explained it was her mistake and I had to call office to straighten out. I called, and instead of office staff doing thier due dilligence, they were blaming me for administering too much meds. When they finally did sinple math tghey realized the mistake was theirs. This was just one of many similar experiences in this office. I was told to give my child, infant Tylenol. As a first time mom, I searched high abd low for it until a pharmacist demanded to know what pedi would send me out for a recalled product! What if I found some in a small convenient store, or at a famioy members house??? Office is dingy, staff stinks and doc is off her game. Not for me or my child!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. Deacon is an outstanding Doctor who is committed to excellence and is great with our kids. She is a true professional in her craft and should be highly recommended to all.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

Dr. Deacon is great! Her staff was exteremly helpful contacting her when she was out of the office when my son was in the ER. She not only gave us advice, met with us the following day, but was on the phone with the ER doctors consulting with them. She takes the time out of her busy day to listen to your child's complaints and tries to rectify them to the best of her ability.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. D is the sweetest to my children and very helpful of my questions.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Dr. Deacon is always pleasant, knowledgeable and my daughter trusts and likes her. We have been going to her for 5+ years. Busy office, though.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2006

Dr. Nancy S. Deacon's Credentials

• Umdnj-Sch Of Osteo Med, Stratford Nj 08084 (Grad. 1991)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ocean, NJ