Ratings for Dr. Sylvia C. Johnson

She was phenomenal! Super understand and the only doctor that actually listened to my concerns and took them seriously. I had super crappy insurance my 1st few visits but she combined procedures so it was less out of pocket expenses for me. I trust her with my surgery in a few months! Hope to conceive soon and will be delighted for her to deliver!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

This was my first visit today snd I am so relieved and happy a found her. The staff was very professional. Dr. Johnson was very informative and caring. She is a keeper!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I had high hopes for Dr. Johnson because of being referred to her by a friend. When going there, the front office staff spoke, but did not smile. Which I initially frowned on. The MA was very nice and patient. When I met the Doctor, I got the feeling she did not like me, not only that but I felt like I was being judged, not taken seriously, I was not being listened to, and basically like I was just another number. I did not expect this nor am I a hard patient or critic. She was not very informative for me and did not execute the proper tests for the symptoms that I told her I was having. I really wish my experience wouldve been light years better than what it was but I was really let down. It felt like a wasted visit :(. Im tired of looking for compassionate, informative OB/GYN that make you feel like your being rushed out the door.. This was just my experience.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Dr. Johnson is an excellent doctor. She was recommended to me when we relocated to Lilburn 5 years ago. We now live in McDonough and I have continued to go to her despite the drive. She will be delivering my 2nd child in July.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

Dr Johnson is the best OB/GYN I have ever had. She is very intelligent, personable and compassionate. I highly recommend her, she's a sweetie!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Excellent doctor. I have been a patient of Dr. Johnson for 9 years now as my OB and GYN. I have kept her as my doctor despite moving 3 times- she is worth the inconvenience of a long drive. I highlu recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2010

Dr. Sylvia C. Johnson's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1984)