Ratings for Dr. Robert I. Milstein

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Milstein. I have seen him for probably around 25 years. He is kind, caring, listens and answers all of my questions. These are just bonuses. When it comes to your health and the health of your baby what you need is a Dr. that knows his stuff. Dr. Milstein got me and my baby through a very difficult pregnancy that I'm not sure would have ended well with another Dr. I spent 6 weeks in the hospital before delivering at 34 weeks. That baby turns 18 on Monday. I'm not sure he would be here if not for Dr. Milstein. He could be a mean jerk and I would still think he was a great Dr. He consulted several other OBGYNS, and Perinatologists about my case during those 6 weeks. He explained what if any different opinions each had and the two of us made decisions together. It was complicated and scary. Dr. Milstein answered all my questions and explained things 2-3 times if I needed him to. I felt like I was given the best care possible. So many things could have gone wrong. But I have a strapping 6'2" handsome son who will be attending Texas A&M next year. Dr. Milstein performed my hysterectomy a few years ago and it was a breeze. He is an excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Dr Milstein is a very cold doctor. He is not friendly nor gentle. I would recommend a diferent obgyn.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Dr Milstein was caring and knowledgable; fantastic doctor who followed up and gives excellent care.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

bad doctor, please do not go there,do not wast yr time& money,I will rather go to medical studient than go to this doctor

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Dr. Milstein delivered me and has been my OBGYN ever since. My mother sees him, my sister sees him, and a handful of my college friends that stayed in Dallas after graduation have started to see him. He is by far the most supportive and helpful OBGYN I have ever seen. (I've been to three others out of curiosity but always ended up coming back to Dr. Milstein.) He is gentle and kind, on time, SMART, and supportive. I went through a rough time for a couple of months, seeing him almost every three weeks and not only did he comfort me, he diagnosed and treated me until I was "back to normal." He personally calls me with results. (No recordings or random nurses) and I have come to realize that Doctor's like him are a dime a dozen. He is nothing short of amazing and he better not retire before I start to have kids!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Picked a doctor for my first pregnancy whom was recommended to me. The doctor was very forgetful. I understand that doctors see a ton of patients....and that espcially in this field, there are delays on punctuality. However, I beleive that is what files and charts are for. I had to tell this doctor repeatedly information like...if I wanted anesthesia, etc. The real shock was during delviery. I was induced as I was over 1 week late. They broke the H20 which had mecconium. The babies heart rate dropped drastically during every contraction. They finally informed me he had to come out now and had no real concern for me. Got the baby out and I was torn to shreds. The baby went to the NICU, adn the doctor screamed at the nurses for STERILE tools at least 3 times (each package was not sterile!) I am told this...as I was going into shock at the time. The follow up werent any better. I have prolapsed uterous (per my new doc) My old doc never told me this. This was 'normal' by his standards.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2006

Dr. Robert I. Milstein's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)