Ratings for Dr. Jerry J. Mcgue

I love this dental office. No matter who works with me in the back office, Service with a smile always.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

This doctor was phenomenal. I have praised him to my family. I will recommend him to my friends. This doctor and staff are very friendly!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

I have had my teeth taken out at previous dental offices, never went well. My first time to see Dr. McGue and by far the best extraction I have ever had. Assistant Anna walked me thru the whole procedure and mad me very comfortable. I felt nothing. Just Love them.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

My implant procedure went amazingly well. They told me that you will be pleasantly surprised. I was. So easy and no pain.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Just had dentures made and never needed any adjustments. I love my new teeth.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

My wife and I are very happy with Dr. McGue and staff. Very professional and everyone is friendly and happy. My wife is handicap and they are so wonderful with her and her needs.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Doctor and team are very good. All dental equipment is newest and best in technology I have ever seen. All the staff are highly trained and know what they are doing. Great service.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I am a fairly new patient. Came to Dr. McGue worried, the staff were very calming. I feel great walking into the office now. I am not nervous anymore. Yay!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

The saying no pain no gain. Not true. At Dr.McGue's office you only gain and no pain. AWESOME place.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Implant was painless. Dr. McGue and team were great. Would recommend them to others. Very professional.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017