Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Huntoon

Dr Huntoon helped turn my life around. When I first saw him, I was at the worst point in my life; depressed, suicidal, and failing at school. But with the help of Dr Huntoon, I was better able to understandmy health problems and one step at a time, we worked together to fix my health and now I'm in the most prosperous time of my life. Thank you Dr Huntoon.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I am excited to work with Dr. Huntoon to help better understand the things that I can do to help improve my health.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Doc Rick treats each patient with dignity and respect. He takes his time to answer questions and explain himself if anything is unclear. He goes above and beyond the level of care most doctors have for their patients. If you choose him as your doctor you will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Huntoon for about 4 months. I initially wanted to cure my lower back disc problem but ended up choosing the whole body examination and I'm so happy I did because the disc problem I was having was related to issues that were all interconnected in my body. Dr. Huntoon has changed me. First my disc problem is almost 100% gone. My energy levels are much higher, I'm getting stronger all the time. Something I did not expect was to stop drinking coffee. After about 20 years of having a some every morning, I no longer drink it at all. Looking back I can see that the coffee effected me negatively and actually took my energy away. I feel like my old childhood self again, I feel very alive, which has been amazing. My whole family is very active and over the holidays I was skiing from 8-4:00 with enough energy for apres ski and socializing at night. I'm running again all the time and find that I want to be working out everyday which is so exciting. I know I'm going to get really strong from this which will not only have a positive effect on my workouts but my career as well. Dr. Huntoon's whole body approach has been the best thing in my life for a long time. I highly recommend him, he genuinely understands the body and why something is happening. He will get to the root of the issue and bring back your health.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

DOC RICK IS AMAZING ! HES HELPED ME AND MY PARENTS OVER THE YEARS ! I"VE HAD INTESTINAL ISSUES FOR YEARS UNTILL I MET DOC RICK . HE HELPED AND SAVED ME FROM SURGERY ! TY DOC RICK !

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Compassionate and caring, Doc Rick treats each patient as a person rather than a "case". He values all of his patients and goes above and beyond in answering questions and being available for them. You will not find anyone else like him!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Cares for the patient and takes time to explain everything

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Doctor Huntoon's sincere desire to help each person makes all the difference. He takes the time to evaluate and treat each individual--with pain relief as well as understanding.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

I came in with pain that I've had for months and months gone to lots of different chiropractors .I came out of there with almost 90% of that pain gone for the first timein over six months. know I will definitely be coming back.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

DR. Huntoon was very thorough and helped me understand my condition. Looking forward to next couple of visits to learn how to better heal my body.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Dr. Richard A. Huntoon's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Huntoon has spent the past 27 years traveling around the world, learning the most cutting edge natural techniques based in chiropractic (29 techniques in all) to help restore your body back to normal function. By looking at the body from 6 different perspectives (physical, chemical, emotional, homeopathic, allergic, physiological) he can help you understand what are all the underlying components of your specific health concern. Every person is treated specifically for their unique imbalances versus the traditional Allopathic Medicineform of care with the One Size Fits All. If you have a health concern, understanding the cause and addressing that is the best way to restore and support your health.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pooler, GA