Ratings for Dr. Mark L. Burtman

If he had not been out of town and I was blessed enough to have his parter my baby wound have died.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

I have no problem with Dr. Burtman, it is the receptionists that are the problem they are rude, book appointments for the wrong day then act like it is your fault and make you wait as a walk in for hours and hours when in actuality you were on time for the appointment date and time that you know you made. They have got to find a more effective way to run the office because no one should have to wait 3 and 4 hours for their dr appointment and then be treated rudely on top of that!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2011

Was told by secretary If I was a new patient I would have to be there either Tues, Wed, or Thurs and be worked in. I was there 2 days in a row and was never seen by the doctor. They kept telling me to come back the next day. They DO NOT want you as a patient if you HAVE insurance. They only want cash paying patients.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

I tried to make an appointment and the office staff was very rude and unproffesional

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Well he is a great doctor i guess if you are a pill seeker. Give him the office visit money and he will write you a prescription for whatever YOU tell him you want. And I have heard it 'helps' to be a "woman". Somebody needs to shut this freak down so everyone can start enjoying sober families. Yeah and I hope you the Dr. himself reads this. Later!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Dr. Burtman was VERY caring, took time to speak with me about my medical conditions, care and treatment. VERY compassionate. His staff is VERY friendly, and helpful. My wait time was minimal...10 min., AFTER completion of "new patient" records.I highly recommend Dr. Burtman, and have nothing but heart-felt thanks for he and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

DR.Mark L. Burtman medical staff took my appointment information detailing reason's seeking treatment! When I arrived for my scheduled appointment, it was very unprofessional and speculative. The nature in which Dr. Burtman calculated the initial first visit, compared to the person whom referred me quoted, it was if the price was bartered indefensibly. Another concern was the immediate surprise drug test that was demanded to take soon as I was called to the back. I was not aware, pre-informed, or even privileged prior knowledge as to any details, ramifications, and or structure concerning their drug testing policy or procedures. It was this reason that I felt as if my rights were not fully detailed as they should. I elected to seek a second medical opinion, and was shunned, and hung up on when attempting to inquire specified as to the nature of my first visit and the concerns that I felt to be non-typical and suspicious compared to prior medical treatment and procedures of practice!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010