Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Castelli

He prioritizes the health and well being of the child and educates as much as possible. Wouldn't ever think of changing doctors for all my children.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Rude, terrible with children, told my son he was fat, he was not fat at all, thru all my concerns he told me my son was just clumsy, ended up after leaving to another doctor for second opinion my son had a heart problem! Do your child a favor and find another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2016

This doctor was rude, terrible with children. My son had a serious illness and he told me it was in his head. Luckily I found another doctor and he got the help he needed in time.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

He's patronizing, doesn't make eye contact, doesn't value patient knowledge and is rough with babies. Terrible experience and enough to make us want to go to Vanderbilt.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Do yourself a favor and find a real doctor! He is condescending and rude! He doesn't support breastfeeding! And his staff is terrible! If this is the only doctor you can find in BG, TRAVEL!!!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2014

Dr Castelli is wonderful. I never wait more than 30 minutes in his office and anytime my children are sick he has seen them the same day. We were blessed to find him and would never consider going to another Dr.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2012

My son had a febrile seizure. It was the most terrifying experience of my entire life and I don't think I've ever been more scared than I was at that moment. Later, Dr. Castelli calmed my nerves by educating my husband and I about those types of siezures. He is very approachable in regards to my son, but maintains a level of professionalism when it comes to parents. I've seen other pediatricians that are great with kids to the point they could be a clown in a circus, and they can't seem to turn that goofy character off when they address a parent. That's not the case with Dr. Castelli, I highly reccomend him!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Castelli found an issue we hadn't even suspected and our daughter is much better for his treatment. He sees all our children for routine care. He is professional yet approachable and the children like him very much. Very thorough on questions even for my third child!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

I am very pleasd with this doctor. He is the good with my children. I have never left his office unhappy. He knows his stuff!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2007

He's not great with children, at least in my experience and he's very cold.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2006

Dr. Christopher J. Castelli's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)