Ratings for Dr. William M. Todd

In short: His offices are outdated, unprofessional and dirty. He missed a canal in my tooth and caused more infection to spread. Entire story: I saw Dr. Todd for a re-treatment of a root canal. Not only did he not get back to me after the procedure when I was in immense amount of pain (I had to seek another doctor to prescribe me the right kind of antibiotics) but he MISSED A CANAL in my tooth and now I have to have the procedure done ALL OVER AGAIN. When I asked his offices to email my files to my new doctor, they said they couldn't email files because he does everything on film. His equipment is outdated. I am in the process of paying for the procedure AGAIN with a different doctor because he messed up so badly. I tried to call him to talk about this issue after the fact and it took him 3 weeks to get back to me. He wouldn't discuss it for more than a few minutes before hanging up. AVOID THIS QUACK!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

I had the best of care from scheduling to procedure and everything in between.😂

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

I was very nervous seeing an endodontist for the first time and having a root canal. It was scary not knowing if my tooth could be saved; Dr. Todd was very caring and compassionate and did a great job with my root canal! Totally Painless and saved my tooth! His assistant however seemed very rude and uncaring; She does not belong in this profession and in this economy should at least be thankful to have a good job!!!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015