Ratings for Dr. John L. Cherry

Wonderful doctor! Easy to talk to and genuinely cares for his patients!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

There are positives and negatives to this provider.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Horrible doctor. Uses intimidation and scare tactics to get u to listen, isn't helpful. If u have concerns he won't listen. He talks over u. Refers u out to specialists then when the specialist is not on the same page as him says they don't know what they are talking about. Does not check his chart before seeing u. I would recommend finding someone else for pregnancy care.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Es un gran doctor, bilingüe atento en cada etapa de él embarazo y la asistencia por parte de sus enfermeras es muy muy bueno gracias ( Evelina) mi enfermera de confianza y al doctor cherry john l por ser tan atentos con mi embarazo y ayudarme en cada cuestión que he tenido besos y abrazos Att: guadalupe gonzalez

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Cherry by my cousin. This is my first pregnancy and he's been so helpful and on top of everything. I love the staff there as well, they're super nice. I would recommend Dr. Cherry 100%.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Such a caring doctor with a great staff! He spends time with you answering all your questions. Super friendly and is genuinely concerned for you. Nice and clean office too. His nurse is so sweet and helpful. I can't say enough good things about him. Just had my second gyn exam with him. I had my other dr for 25 yrs and he retired. I am sticking with Dr Cherry and not leaving. Great bedside manner and he also delivered my grandson. Love this dr and his staff! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

This is my second pregnancy with Dr Cherry and I am so confident in him! He makes you feel so comfortable and you can tell he really cares about his patients and their babies! BTW the review written on 9/5/15 was about my brother-in-laws pot heat hypochondriac girlfriend so chances are the info her "friend" gave aren't accurate! Plus doctors can only do so much if you aren't going to follow their medical advice then no they won't be able to help you since you won't help yourself!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

This is my second pregnancy with Dr Cherry and I am so confident in him! He makes you feel so comfortable and you can tell that he really does care about his patients and their babies! BTW the review someone wrote on 9/5/14 is about my brother in laws pot head hypochondriac girlfriend so chances are the info her "friend" gave isn't accurate

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

my friend is seeing DR CHERRY and was told she is a walking health risk to her baby and that he doesnt think he can deliver her baby alive and that if he has health risks its her fault... Well problem is she is high risk due to a cord issue and she has gestational diabetes but that is common in pregnancy she weighs 140 pounds and he told her she was over weight... If you dont think you can help your patients you should not be in the field of delivering life!! Very poor doctor in my opinion!

Submitted September 5, 2014

I enjoy having Dr. Cherry as my doctor. He delivered my sin and my daughter. He also did the surgery for tying my tubes. He is very polite and hopeful as well caring. I had bad anemia issues with both my kids and he stated on top of it. At first he seemed kind of stand offish when I first started seeing hi. With my pregnancy with my son but in the delivery room he didn't seem that way anymore. I would and have recommend Dr. Cherry to anyone. My fav doctor I've ever had. But yes his staff is quite rude a lot but they are always nice to my babies.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. John L. Cherry's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Oklahoma College Of Osteopathic Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Moore, OK