Ratings for Dr. Kuldip K. Kaul

I fully understand that everyone is busy. However, my average wait time for a scheduled appointment is usually between 1.5 and 2.0 hours.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

I'd seen this man for a time in the past. My thyroid condition - well documented by him - had returned. I was sent back to kaul by my Internist. kaul didn't have my previous records, even though they'd had 2 weeks to prepare for my visit and it had only been 2 years since I'd last seen him. He was unbearably arrogant and rude and behaved as if I was a hychondriac and a total waste of space on earth. He offered nothing beyond insults to me. I totally hate this SOB. I wouldn't recommend him to anyone for anything. If you are wise, STAY AWAY FROM HIM! His is pure poison.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

DR. Kaul very rude doctor. Always makes personal jokes that has nothing to do with diagnose. Please stay away from him, you will be better off.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Dr. Kaul is show off and asks personal questions. It is shocking to know even he has adult daughter at home and how he can make he can make such obsene jokes. He is very arogant and was thrown out of restaurent one time because of his stupid remarks and obsene jokes. My recomendation is not to use him or support any of the organization that he is associated with. Insurance: United Healthcare

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Dr. Kaul is the rudest doctor I have ever encountered. First of all I was unable to speak to him. Everytime I tried to explain my condition or ask a question we would basically yell over me. He was extremely arrogant and acted as if I were dirt and a waste of his time. Not that I took up much of it becuase after my hour and 15 minute wait in the waiting room he talked over me and was a complete **** for a whole 5 minutes. It disgusts me to think that he got paid to treat me like that. Needless to say I will NEVER use him again. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PRICK!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Extremely rude staff. He is-not informative. Would sometimes ask me about my life.. but if I had questions about my condition .. he did not really reciprocate.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

dr kaul is a great doctor besides the fact that he is never on time and you have to wait within 20 minutes, up to an hour to see him. he knows what he is talking about though and he also has helped my medical problem out. if you're looking for a great diabetes doctor then he is the physican to go to. staff is somewhat knowledgeable besides the new person.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Dr. Kaul does come across as rude, to almost all who meet him. I agree with the negative comments about his staff; their attitude would not be tolerated by most physicians. I believe Dr. Kaul is an intelligent and knowledgeable individual but his style prevents him from utilizing his skills to benefit his patients. He would be much better off in a research environment and his patients would be much better off in another physician's office.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

He's a rude jerk. He's arrogant and snotty. God help you if you have weight to lose. He won't help you. He's supposed to specialise in metabolic disorders, as well. His "helpfulness" to me is to tell me how HUGE he thinks I am. I am deliberately losing weight slowly, cos I don't want hanging skin. I've lost 55 lbs in the past year. Every time I see him, if I've "only lost" 2 lbs or 4 lbs since seeing him last, he makes fun of me and makes it a point to tell me what a blimp he thinks I am. I hate this man. I'm firing him ASAP. My GP is very encouraging: you lost 2 lbs! That's 2lbs in the right direction! Yayyy! Kaul is hateful. He gets angry when we find answers on our own and figure something out before he does. He's arrogant and has got an ego bigger than Texas, and his patients' time is apparently not valued. Waiting for an hour or more is common. One time I had to wait for FOUR HOURS. I think he hates women. Use him & get treated like dirt.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2009

Dr. Kuldip K. Kaul's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1983)

Ameritas