Ratings for Dr. Allan W. Clark

I went from loving SHRP to hating it. They discharged my husband and I just because the DEA shut down one of the doctors out of the office. So they had to pick 100 patients to drop and instead of at least keeping one of us they dropped BOTH of us. Very unprofessional and unethical behavior from all of the employees in that office.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Submitted December 2, 2014

was really good helped a lot dr Clark is a really nice dt his wait may be long but he helps a lot

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

My name is Christina RodrigueZ, and im being seen for substance abuse. I've been with him for over four years.Look I know people have made complaints abt them,but honestly im greatful for them taking me in and not judging me. There are so many doctors, pharmacies, and people in general that are so ignorant when it comes to people in recovery.When I walkd into his office there was no judgment, no ignorance,no down grading.He listens to me wether im the first patient or the last. You know what no he wont care or wont help those who don't care to even help themselves,and neither would I honestly.He don't take no**** ,and I don't blame any of them.the office staff are wonderful too,so enjoying,and caring.Yes they ,make great money in this business, and no that's not the only reason why thy do it. Im so sick of hearing that they don't care because if that was the case I wouldn't be clean now or for past five years , I would of lost my kids,home,and job if that was the case.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

i have seen dr. clark for around 18 months for substance abuse. yes i understand this is a thankless job n that there are many issues involved with this kind of work. that being said for a number of months dr clark was great. he is never on time. at least an hour late n schduling of appoints is done 4 ppl every 15 min. so once he walks in late he is already 16 patients behind at least. his moods are irradical n anything you say seems to pit him over the edge latley. he does not even give u a chance to tell him what is going on in your life before he is telling u to shut up! n listen. this has occured more than once. as of last visit i was told to get the F**k out of his office when i was requesting him to lower a medication dose. i believe he is really jus a wolf in sheeps clothing. he has now gotten me more addicted to subutex than i was when i walkd into his office. i am just trading one habit for another when does the circle end. now i have no dr and no rx?????

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

I’d like to submit the highest rating for Dr. Clark. He’s gifted at his work. He employs any resource necessary to help his patients. Dr. Clark doesn’t fit the normal mode of a Psychiatrist. He doesn’t tailor any theory to his patients; but takes both the time necessary & means mandated to work with patients; objectively, cautiously & thoroughly. He’s a remarkable human being; insomuch that hes taken advantage of his talents & skills-for the sake of fixing the brokenness in others. I have personally witnessed Dr. Clark & various staff eradicate those whose motives are not suited for the type of genuine progress that they can obtain by this servant. I recommend him to the hurting, needy & those whose conclusion is that life lacks hope. No one can perform a miracle unless the presence of willpower to receive it exists. However allow my recommendation to also serve as proof that Dr. Clark is the best of the best & will walk beyond the ends of the earth with his patients.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2012

Dr. Allan W. Clark's Credentials

• Univ Of Cincinnati Coll Of Med, Cincinnati Oh 45267 (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Canonsburg, PA