Ratings for Dr. Irene L. Cueto

Dr Cueto does spend a lot of time with you which is nice. But she does not have hospital privileges and can't admit or see you in hospital. She takes time in seeing you. Sometime she seem not really care like she is not concentrating good, distracted. But in all she a good doctor. Her staff keep changing I like who they have now. I hope she stay. Who admits to hospital for her? I fell like I was all alone with a doctor who not know me

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Cue to is the Best Doctor I have ever had. I have never trusted a doctor before. But she has my complete trust. She does tests at her office and only charges your copay. I still see my other doctors but they don't spend time with me like Dr Cueto does. She goes over reports and everything with me. Takes time to address any concerns. I love her and have referred several friends and family members to her. She now has her own practice Meadow Health located at 2279 Rte 33 Suite 505. The only problem is that she does not see patients at a hospital when admitted .

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

I have never been billed anything more than what my insurance has covered. The office staff is extremely helpful in meeting my needs. Dr. Cueto herself go above and beyond of what I have seen other doctors do. She takes an honest interest in her patients and makes a real connection with them. I have been seeing her for years now and have followed her from 3 practices. I agree with other users here that a private practice fits her well. She does not have to conform to times restraints inflicted upon her and can meet with her patients and truly listen to them as she prefers to do. The only negative comment that I have is that she does not practice at the hospital of my choice, however, that does not stop me from going to her. She is very knowledgeable and professional, and I will continue to see her as long as I am able to.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Finally, found a doctor I really like. Dr Cueto didn't rush me, spend about an hour with me. I'll recommend her to anyone looking for a new doctor. Found her on Google. Staff was very friendly too.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2010

Dr. Cueto is the best. I did not see here while at Cardinal. Didn't notice any "attitude" towards patients when with Dr. Pacia. She may have been frustrated, but never felt it towards me. I have recommended her to 10 people. All of them are now patients and love her as much as I do. She cares, she listens. She is out of network, BUT, the reason for this is, she makes the decisions, no one else. She will give you more than 15 minutes of her time. She has her own practice now, Meadow Health. If I could I would give her a 10.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

I found Dr. Cueto online and a new patient her. She seems very nice and knowledgeable. She did not rush me like my previous doctor. Her staff is also very friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a new primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

I just wanted to inform everyone that Dr. Cueto is a wonderful doctor. The things that went on with her at cardinal medical associates were beyond her control and I know this as a former employee of CMA. Dr. Perdikias is a crook liar and fraud and has finally been locked up like he needs to be. Irene now has her own practice in hamilton. Where I am actully on my way to in a couple minutes. As a healthcare worker I truse her with my health.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD. SHE COVERS ALL ISSUES PROMPTLY AND COMPLETELY. SHE HAS MY COMPLETE TRUST, AND I HAVE NEVER GIVEN ANY DOCTOR MY COMPLETE TRUST.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

She is what I have been looking for. Someone that will sit down with me and listen. I've only seen her 5 times in the last year & a 1/2 and all 5 times she took greta care of me. I have referred my family and freinds to her, and they also found what they needed in a doctor. honesty, love, and a great friend. I happen to know that she is now practicing on her own at 2279 rt/highway 33 suite 505 Hamilton, NJ 08690 her number is 609-249-2900. she is finally VERY happy on her own. she was working with Dr. Pasia, & she left. then she worked with Dr. Perdikis. at cardinal medical which shut down after she left and he was a slave driver. by the way Dr. Perdikis likes to steel BIG money, so watch out DO NOT be his partner in anything you do, he did it to 7 different doctors. anyway she left that practice too. but she is finally on her own, like she should have been 15 years ago. I LOVE HER.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

She acts concerned and seems good. The group she works for his all about making money. They order tons of tests that are done in their office. She is in the practice with dr. siddique. She will have you coming back week after week getting this test and that test. They take Medicare but will accept whatever your insurnace company will pay them.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2009

Dr. Irene L. Cueto's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1988)

Coventry Healthcare