Ratings for Dr. Steven A. Burack

Dr. Burack went out of his way to relieve my pain quickly. He was kind and gentle. He and his staff were professional and caring. I'm so glad that I saw him.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

was taken on time, knowledgeable staff and Dr. Burack was professional, diagnosed the problem and got it taken care of

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Very easy to talk to and extremely knowledgeable gives his cell number after a procedure!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Burack is a great addition to this incredible staff.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Very Knowledgeable caring A doctor you can communicate with. I have been dealing with doctors since my accident feb 9th 1984.where I suffered severe truma. after my first meeting with doctor Burack for pain management I new then he was carring and understanding and was welling to listen. he gave me more out of that first meeting with him then any of my past doctors. extremely smart and intelligent.he gave me the understanding of what a really excellent doctor he really is. and I would recommend him as a Doctor of Doctors. Thanks Michael Kern Lake Worth florida.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013