Ratings for Dr. Robert B. Breeden

I went to my PCP for a red eye and her treatment of drops didn't help. After a co-worker recommended Dr. Breeden, he treated me with 2 different drops and my eye got better in 3 days. He was friendly and thorough. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

I've been a long time patient of Dr. Breeden's for over 12 years. I've been wearing contact lenses since I was a young teen. He is the only dr. to successfully address the allergy issues I'd been having with my contacts for many years . Now I wear lenses I throw away every day and I love them! I have no more issues with allergies!! He always checks to see that they are the best contact lens option for me when i get my eyes checked! Now that I am getting older, he's been able to help me read better as well as see distance with special monovision design lenses. I have always felt well cared for and his staff always helps with my insurance!! I wouldn't trust my eyes to anyone but Dr. Breeden!!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2010

Br. Breeden was able to diagnose my daughter. He was the only doctor of many to suggest my daughter might have MS, and he was right. Our family can't thank him enough for his thoroughness.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

Very Friendly, very clean office and very helpful! Ran a little late on my appointment, but not long enough to complain about...who doesnt wait in a doctors office???

flag | Submitted September 11, 2006

Dr. Breeden (and his associate, Dr. Minsky) are not updated on the latest information. They had misdiagnosed my myopia for years and when I was approaching the threshold of legal blindness, offered me nothing more than yet another pair of glasses, at a stronger prescription. I had asked why my eyes were getting progressively worse (I am not yet 25 yrs old!) and when I was younger, they passed me off with the rote answer that 'they'll get worse until you finish puberty.' Well, that excuse only works until one finishes puberty, which I did at 16 and my prescription still got stronger and stronger. They seemed to be content at giving me a stronger prescription each year, knowing my eyes would be worse and knowing that they had a sure $200 year after year. They also prescribed a type of eye drop that contained thimerosal, which aggravated an eye allergy, which caused bumps to form on the inside of my eyelids. Very painful. They should be sued for gross ignorance and malpractice.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2006

Dr. Robert B. Breeden's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Optometry (Grad. 1973)