Ratings for Dr. Michael K. WILKERSON

Love everyone from the Doctor to the staff. Couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Both of my boys used to be terrified to go to the dentist, and it was a fight every time we had an appointment. That all changed once we started coming to The Kids Place and Dr. Wilkerson. He's done wonders with both of them, and they've improved so much and are actually starting to look forward to visits.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr. Wilkerson actually takes the time to get to know his patients before diving in. That in itself, did wonders for helping my daughter to be comfortable during her most recent visit.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

I've never had to wait past my appointment time at The Kids Place, which is great when you have impatient kids! The staff and doctor there are just wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2014

Our daughter was so scared of the Dentist but Dr. Wilkerson really knew how to make her feel comfortable. Now she never complains when having to go to the Dentist. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Made appointment in early August before moving to Midland. First available appointment was late October for 9:30 appointment time. Realized children would be considered absent for the day if not present at school at 9:30. Called dentist, as a courtesy, to let them know that we would be running late a few minutes. They said if we were more than ten minutes late, they would not see my children. I scheduled their appointment nearly three months ago mind you... I asked to speak to office manager in regards to this. She said she spoke with dentist and they would not see my children or squeeze them in to be seen. They just lost three PAYING customer's business. Doctor offices in Midland have become too busy to offer any sort of proper customer service...or care if they obtain any new patients. We will be seeking a new dentist or returning to our former dentist in The Woodlands who values us as a patient.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013