Ratings for Dr. Damien M. Luviano

Dr. seems to be quite knowlegable. He is treating my 91yr old father for glaucoma. I find him to be thourough and compassionate of this elderly man.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

grandma had surgery, now she can see again. the entire church now goes to see him. we love his office.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2011

I had a blood vessel rupture inside my eye and was sent to him by another eye doctor. He saw me every month for 8 months. On the second month. He said he had to do do a laser or an injection. I chose the laser. Of course. My vision improved slowly. He said it was caused by my smoking or cholesterol or blood pressure. I went to get checked hoping to have cholesterol and bloodpressure so I can just take a pill. I do not want to quit smoking. I rather die. However. I di not want to go blind. He explained to me how smoking with the other 2 problems almost made me blind. I have not smoked in 97 days. I did not even use a patch to quit. He said. Just smoke one cigarrate less every day till you down to one. Then one day set your mind and quit.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2011

Dr. Damien M. Luviano's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2003)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal