Ratings for Dr. Michael E. Taylor

I have gone to Doctor Taylor for 13 years now and have had very exstensive work done during this time frame. Fillings, Crowns, Bridges,Pretty much the whole spectrum possible and have had nothing but the best quality and care this whole time. His staff is Awesome and he stands behind his work 200%. Do yourself a favor and get the best in the Bitterroot!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Dr Taylor and his staff were very professional and I was impressed with his clean and well-equipped facility. He referred me to Missoula for root canal which was performed yesterday pain-free. I will be returning to Dr Taylor for the crown and other work.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

The practice feels like they try to push unnecessary procedures to generate more profit. My out of state dentist and my other Mt. dentist both said the procedure that Dr. Taylor wanted to do was not needed. I chose to go to another dentist-Dr Anderson in Victor. :)

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010