Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Harrison

An excellent supportive person. Very knowledgeable and insightful. Thankful to have seen him.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Harrison is extremely caring and knowledgeable and just a great all around person who always tries to do his best no matter what. He has went above and beyond the call of duty many, many times. He truly cares. Everyone I have dealt with in his office is terrific.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

Dr. Harrison helps a person succeed in life in the present. My childhood and young-adulthood was filled with heinous abuse and trauma--I never believed when I started treatment I had a "real-life" ahead of me. He helped me stay focused, gave me different perspectives to consider, and helped me accept what is and what is possible. I would encourage anyone who wants to change their path in life and not think from a victim stance. I didn't even know I was doing that. I had to do the work as I am able, but I'm closer to my "mind-picture" of normal and handling and processing both happy and difficult life situations with out 95% of the anxiety or depression. When I can't, he is there. He is probably the most constant support I have in this life. He is a realist-educated-long term practioner-- and not a "fad" type doctor. I have been his patient for over 8 years.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Works very had for you. Very helpful in most problems. Would refer him to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011