Ratings for Dr. Mayo F. Friedlis

Dr. Friedlis is a fantastic physician and I trust him totally. I am scheduled for stem cell therapy and am looking forward to a very good outcome!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr Friedlis is a good doctor with a lot of experience and knowledge.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

It is almost a treat to come to this clinic, due to my experience with military medicine: endless wait times, bored, disinterested front desk staff, procedures that don't work, etc. Here you are well diagnosed, well treated, and all quickly. Thank you Dr. Friedlis and staff!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

From my experience, Dr. Mayo Friedlis is one of the very few physicians, who practice a systematic approach to problem solving. He is very focused, detail oriented and highly skilled professional with an excellent listening skills. Having him on your side is definitely half the battle.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

Dr. Friedlis has made a huge difference in my pain, especially the neuropathy pain. This is the pain that keeps me a wake at night. It is so bad that I can't stay in bed. I have to get up and walk around around. I have to put on hard sole shoes in order to get any rest when the pain it at it's worse. The injections in my back are helping a great deal. Dr, Friedlis does not give up on me and that is good to know!.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

I have been a patient for around 5 years now, and I can say with certainty that there has been a discernible improvement in the basic qualify of life I can experience since I began treatments.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2016

Dr. Friedlis was very concerned for my comfort during the procedure and adjusted his technique which made all the difference. He's awesome!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Dealing with pain management in the day and age is no fun. Visits to other pain specialists were more like in processing at a soviet indoctrination camp. I didn't get that feeling from your practice.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

I absolutely love Stem Cells Arts in every way. I've had PRP before at another facility and the quality of care here at Stem Cell Arts is by far the best I've ever received. I love sharing my story with everyone I meet because everyone deserves to live pain-free like I do now, thanks to Dr. Friedlis and his staff.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

I was impressed by the overall courtesy exhibited by all of the staff. They were all extremely helpful and answered all questions in a way that was easy to understand and without sounding condescending. Extremely impressed and hoping for the best with my results.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Mayo F. Friedlis's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Mayo Friedlis is passionate about the science of pain management and committed to delivering the most effective therapies possible to each of his patients. Throughout his 25 years of experience he has actively enhanced his knowledge and expertise through continuing education, training and research. This has established him in the region as the foremost practitioner of Regenerative therapies for musculoskeletal injuries. In addition to being skilled in conventional interventional techniques, Dr. Friedlis is one of few physicians in the Washington DC metropolitan area trained to perform Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy, and is one of the first doctors in the area to use Stem Cell Therapy for musculoskeletal injuries, in particular knee and hip arthritis.

• Spanish
  • English

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)