Ratings for Dr. Amir Zia

The staff is rude. I had to get a script thst needed a pa before it could get filled. The nurse and i got into it over the phone dhe said i had to get it. How in the am i supposed yo get it. I hung up on the. The next day she called and said my insurance approved it. Im never going back. Plus the dr. Is tude

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

This Dr does not listen to the patient. He seems annoyed that he even has patients. He is more concerned about getting you out of the office so he can move on to the next quadruple booked patient.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Probably the absolute worst doctor I have ever seen. Rude,condescending to women especially and very uncaring.This was an auto accident claim, so Dr.Zia ran numerous tests and finally determined I had a pinched nerve between the 5th&6th vertibre. He said I needed 3 epidurals over the next 12 weeks. When I what the worst case scenario could be and I quote he said "YOU DIE". His office staff is incompetent and rude as is he. Over the 5 visits I had with Zia, I waited a minimum of 1 hour and he never spent more than 4 1/2 minutes with me.He also does the epidurals hand guided, which means no scope[xray] is used. This is a very risky procedure and is not recommended by the AMA or any of the online medical websites.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013