Ratings for Dr. Thalia J. Lopez

Dr. Lopez was there to deliver both of my children. She was also my sisters obygn and she was there to deliver all 4 of her children. She is a great doctor, very knowledgeable, and a great person. She will be The only obgyn I see.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr Lopez is a wonderful person and Doctor, she helped us conceive and deliver 2 beautiful boys after wasting a bunch of money at a fertility clinic.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Terrible!! Wrong information, and my baby was at risk. I had to switch quickly for my life and my baby. And they are greedy!! Avoid at all costs!!

Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr . Lopez is an awesome dr.is the only ob.gyn I will see I have been seeing her for 11 years she has delivered all 3 of my kids an will soon be delivering my 4th she is very smart I trust her 100% she has an amazing personality!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Worst Expirence Ever! She Delivered My First ANd I Would Not RCcomend her

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Loved her! She delivered my baby (my first and only) and she will be my OB for any future children. I hated the waiting area but I was never in any hurry to get back to work either! I trust her completely and loved her personality.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

I agree with other reviewers that Dr. Lopez is nice and makes you feel comfortable when you have to come for this checkup every year. And that would be the only reason why I've been with her for the last 10 years or so. I do have a problem and don't look forward to this time every year. My goodness the wait is horrible. Don't ever expect to get out of the appointment within an hour. During my last appointment, I waited in the waiting room for 45 minutes before her nurse called my name. Then once I got in the room, it was another 45 to 50 minutes. So in all I waited over an hour and a half for her to see me for 5 minutes. I understand that all doctors consider themselves important and everyone should wait on them but that was ridiculous. I have a job and other responsibilities too. If it is so common for them to run late everytime, why can't they be more considerate and schedule less patients with more time apart to account for their delays which happens all the time?

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Dr. Lopez was my OBGYN for all 3 of my children. She is wonderful and makes you feel very comfortable. She is very experienced with young mothers as well (I was 15 when she delivered my first child). Dr. Lopez is very helpful and knowledgeable. I would reccomend her to ANY woman of ANY age with OBGYN needs.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

I am very pleased with Dr. Lopez. She is kind of a shy/quiet/introspective type. She does try to accomodate patient requests/preference as much as possible, rather than "I'm the doctor, this is the ONLY way." She makes me feel comfortable, actually listened to my COMPLETE patient history & is very knowledagable in her responses. I'm very happy with her! I really like her Medical Assistant (Martika, spelling?)

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Dr. Lopez is just wonderful! She has the BEST "bedside manner" and is very easy to talk to. She really listens and helps YOU make good decisions for YOUR health benefit. What a GREAT doctor! Lucky to have been with her for so many years!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Dr. Thalia J. Lopez's Credentials

• Spanish

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Amerigroup