Ratings for Dr. Subir K. Mitra

Dr. Mitra has been my son's doctor since borth, last 3 years. He is personable, knowledgable, and easy to talk to; even with difficult questions we may not see eye to eye on. My son does very well with him, and we plan on bringing our next one on the way to him. I never feel rushed and he answers all of my questions. We think he is great!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

My boys & I love Dr Mitra. We have been with him for 3 Years. We drive to the other side of the valley to see him and I don't mind. I recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. Mitra has been our doctor since our daughter was born. He has moved offices several times and even though it is a drive for us, we still see him. Our daughter loves him and isn't afraid of going to the doctor. He always remembers us -- even when we've gone in with another family member. He is willing to work with us on options for treatment and we love him!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Our daughter has been with Dr Mitra since she was born, and he has been very caring and knowledgeable. He has really gone above and beyond to work with us when we didn't have insurance, and will stay with him now that we do.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2009

My kids are very comfortable with him. I have received excellent service and advice. My concerns are always thoroughly addressed. He does not overmedicate, unlike some other doctors. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2008

Excellent pediatrician!! Definitely would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2008

Excellent doctor! Always answers my questions thoroughly. Makes my kids feel safe--no fear of the doctor!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2007

He is good with babies, not so good with anyone over the age of 5.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2007

Dr. Mitra has excellent rapport with kids, is very knowledgeable and caring. EXCELLENT Pediatrician!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2006

Dr. Subir K. Mitra's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)