Ratings for Dr. Mitra A. Campbell

DO NOT GO HERE FOR DENTURES!!!!! Absolute, extreme frustration and disappointment. After 16 months of trying Dr. Campbell still could not get my dentures to fit right. There were so many problems I was amazed. She glued my bottom denture to my gum and I spent 3 days desperately trying to get it to release from the pins, finally using a plastic chisel and hammer, to get it out. The bottom denture was so big, pressing on the nerves at the back of my mouth, that I ended up with Bell's Palsy symptoms, paralyzing my face (25K in emergency room bills). The last straw was when I picked them up, after the umpteenth time to the lab to fix numerous issues, I got the top dentures back, chipped, scarred, crooked and broken. I immediately sent pictures and a description of the problem and never heard back from them. My bite is off, I am in constant pain and they are rough and sharp in places. 16 months!!! 9K and they are horrible! Yes, I am looking at all my options but will never go back there and absolutely never recommend Dr. Mitra Campbell again to anyone. I am furious with the lack of ethics shown by this office and feel it my responsibility to share my experience, in the hope that no one else gets put through the same situation.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

forget what you have to say..it's her way or the highway. I chose the highway

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I had a wonderful experience at Modern Dentist from the moment my son and I walked in it was a pleasant atmosphere they made us feel relaxed and comfortable. The procedure were explained in detail. The staff Candie, Madonna were very friendly and courteous my son I experience was awesome at this dentist office I would recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013