Ratings for Dr. Oliver Biggers

I don't know what that other patient was talking about ...maybe he/she had some other issues going. From my experience, Dr. Biggers was the best I had ever been to. He was kind to me and my family and saved my life. Thanks Dr. Biggers!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

I found this doctor to be appalling. Dr. Biggers recommended radical colon cancer surgery for me, with no other options to consider. For own peace of mind, I sought a second opinion. I opted to go with the second doctor because his less radical approach and his manner was much more personable. Dr. Biggers actually called me at home and blasted me for making that choice, bad-mouthed the other doctor endlessly, and left me with the impression Dr. Biggers has an ego the size of Texas and didn't give my medical well-being much consideration, just his pocketbook. It's been 8 years and I'm in fine health, and no colostomy bag for this 50 year old. I shudder to think how different my life would be now if I had been Dr. Bigger's patient.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009