Ratings for Dr. Hoang V. Tran

Dr. Tran is an expert doctor who actually cares about his patients. He will make time to see you when you need him, and time to talk with you about your concerns. He has diagnosed and resolved every health problem I've had and I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2009

Dr. Tran is GREAT! He sits and listens and lets you talk about all that's bothering you and gives you feedback. He actually reviews your medical history form. I know this because he referred to information I wrote on my form when I asked him something during my last visit. He is knowledgeable. When you go there, you feel like you're the only patient he has to see for the day and he doesn't mind giving you all his time. He makes you feel so comfortable. I spent a LONG time looking for a doctor after coming from a TERRIBLE one. I'm so glad I made the right choice in one shot.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

Dr. Tran is extremely kind, as well as an experienced and expert physician. I am a diabetic, and find him up on every aspect of diabetes treatment. I've never had to wait for him, and have gotten same day appointments in emergencies. I'm very glad I found him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2007

Excellent doctor, answers questions patiently, fits you in same day when necessary.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2006

Nothing to brag about

flag | Submitted May 15, 2006

Dr. Hoang V. Tran's Credentials

• Dartmouth Med, Hanover Nh 03755 (Grad. 1993)