Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Coyle

Gave a normal life back to me after years of urological problems. So glad I found him!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

I was so blessed to meet Dr. Coyle. I cannot speak highly enough about him and his entire staff! I was treated so kindly and with so much respect. Everyone I met that knows this wonderful doctor has nothing but great things to say about him! He performed several tests then explained all of the results to my husband and myself. Surgery was scheduled in a timely manner. I totally recommend this outstanding physician. I thank God that my Doctor Sam Wolf recommended Dr. Coyle for the particular surgery I needed. Both excellent doctors!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

My daughter and I both see Doctor Coyle and we love him. He really cares about his patients and has a wonderful bedside manner. He has done lapriscopic surgery on me and used the Divinci Robot on my daughter for a historectomy. Both surgeries went very well and fixed our issues. I also see Dr. Coyle for bioidentical hormone treatment and it has really changed my life for the better. We recommend him to all our Family and Friends. :)

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Like others, I was taken with Dr. Coyle's charm and the hugging and all that. I trusted him completely and I will regret that for probably the rest of my life. He will never admit what he doesn't know and is arrogant when questioned. I could never recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

After spending thousands of dollars at several doctor's offices, I was given Dr. Doyle's name, as the best in urology and gynochology, so I immediately called his office and was greeted by a lovely voice, that immediately calmed my anxiety, as I cried to her that I was in dire pain, and had no answers to why. The receptionist fit me in as an emergency patient, the next day. The office, it is beautifully decorated, looks and smelled very clean! Again my nerves were calmed. Greeted politely, I was taken back within ten minutes, and when I met with Dr. Coyle, he was gentle and compassionate in explaining all test, as they were preformed. He gave me a hug at the end of my appointment and assured me he knew how to fix me! My second visit he went over results with virtual software to show me why I was in pain, and how he would surgically reconstruct my abdomen, after a pelvic prolapse! I can't say enough about his excellence! Six weeks post-op, I feel like a new woman!! Happy mother of 5!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr. Coyle and staff were outstanding during my last surgery with him.He and his staff have excellent bedside manners. He truly cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

To meet Dr. Michael Coyle and speak with this humble physician, one would never know the great extent of his achievements as a physician. I live in Mobile, Alabama and was seeking the best surgeon for my prolapse condition. I had read his credentials, including being the first surgeon in the nation to be board certified in female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery by the American Osteopathic Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. I was not disappointed. Dr. Coyle discussed thoroughly with me the positioning of my pelvic organs and the options I had for surgery. The clarity by which he presented this information was key. He generated images, taken with a camera, on his laptop of my pelvic organs and displayed pictures of organs positioned correctly. This showed me exactly what needed to be repaired. We decided that the sacrocolpopexy was the best option. The surgery was flawless. Dr. Coyle and staff are true professionals! And also kind and caring people.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I have been suffering with POS for years I was told that Dr Coyle could help me. I waited 3 months to get an appointment & when I arrive, it is his nurse practitioner,Amy Stone, & NOT the Dr. I made them aware in the beginning that I was expecting to see Dr Coyle but decided to give her a chance. I was desperate! She was RUDE & UN-interested in my horrible symptoms. I have severe depression & my stomach is so large from POS its making it hard to breath. Its pressing on my bladder, extremely lethargic & have chronic migraines. She performed a PAP & then left the room. NOTHING TO HELP ME!! They sent me on my way. On my way out, I told them how upset I was that I didn't receive proper care & they asked me to leave. I called back & spoke to the dr. He said that I threatened his staff that I was not welcome there. DO NOT GO TO THESE PEOPLE!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

I went to see Dr. Coyle for help regarding vaginal mesh erosion and exposure. He refused to use pre-op imaging such translabial U/S or optical coherence tomography to visualize the mesh before surgery and went so far as to call it "junk science." Coyle told me he would have to go "digging for the mesh." (He used those *exact* words). I ended up seeing Dr. Shlomo Raz at UCLA who used pre-op imaging and was able to remove ALL of the mesh, even the mesh adhered bone and the difficult arms past the obturator fascia. Do your self and your lady parts a favor and skip Dr. Coyle who "digs" for mesh instead of using advanced imaging techniques to locate it BEFORE removal surgery. If you are having mesh complications, call Dr. Raz's office at UCLA immediately. Your lady parts will thank you. "

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

I love Dr. Coyle and Staff. Very friendly , professional, etc. there is nothing bad to say about this group and I would stand up against anybody who would say anything bad about Dr. Coyle and staff. They sure have taken care of me and my medical problems.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Michael J. Coyle's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Milton, FL