Ratings for Dr. Iain H. Kalfas

I'm a retired tour professional golfer, and was involved in a major auto accident many years ago which occurred down in the Southeastern US. Not only did I think my career was over in a flash, but I was nearly convinced that I'd never have full use of the left side of my body due to multiple ruptured cervical disks. I expected to be in the hospital recovering for a lengthy time after surgery, and was shocked that Dr. Kalfas was able to do it outpatient, and also received amazingly unexpected results in what he said at the time was an absolute miracle and he was amazed at the speed and quality of my recovery, and I went from probably never playing golf for a living again, to maybe taking about 18 months off, to swinging a club pain free within about 14 weeks! This brilliantly talented Neurosurgeon is a gift from God, and I wouldn't be where I'm at financially, professionally, or personally without the man that I consider the TOP NEUROSURGEON IN THE WORLD!!! Thank you Dr. Kalfas for all that you've done for me and my family and loved ones!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I have had four back surgeries, two of them done at Cleveland Clinic and would also not have anyone other than Dr. Kalfas operate on my back. Superb care.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

I wouldn't let anyone other than Dr Kalfas come anywhere near my back... I have had 3 disks rupture, have had 3 surgeries, and have 100% recovered from all 3... Dr Kalfas is the best!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

I thought the Cleveland Clinic was supposed to be a really great place to go to get help, but I was very hurt and disappointed when I saw this doctor, he just seemed to me very uninterested in me altogether and seemed to be upset with me for asking too many specific questions. His nurse and secretary were what I would call very rude and curt, too. They just kind of had the attitude of "nothing is wrong with you so go away". However, his assistant or "understudy" was one of the nicest doctors I have ever met.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2006

Dr. Iain H. Kalfas's Credentials

• Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med, Rootstown Oh 44272 (Grad. 1982)