Ratings for Dr. Terry L. Sharpe

From the front desk to the assistant to the doctor. Poor service and professionalism . Never had a doctor that would say "So what's up Mary?" Instead of "Hello Ms. Mary, What brings you here today". Did not examine me and say I will remove the mole. It will hurt but you will be alright in a harsh way making me feel un comfortable. Very bad experience even with the assistant saying , you can go somewhere else. This is after they took your payment knowing you would never get it back!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I didn't like her service. I was in examination room with her for just 3 to 4 mins. She didn't even examined my body. She came to my room and i said 5 to 6 sentences. And then she told me whats my condition. She made me a wear a gown, so i thought she was going to examine me. What was the point of wearing a gown? I didn't liked her services, where i had to pay $65 out of pocket and then spending only 3 to 4 mins in examination room with her after waiting like 1 hour to see her. It really made me disappointed.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

Dr. Terry L. Sharpe's Credentials

• University Of California, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Delta Dental