Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Levine

For the very first time in my life, I unexpectedly started to have foot pain. After inquiring with friends, I discovered Dr. Levine and my problems are quickly being relieved. Not only is Dr. Levine a pleasure to speak (and laugh) with, her focused, attentive and patient demeanor make the experience that much better. She's a must see for anyone that wants beautiful feeling and looking feet.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Claims to be in network on ZocDoc.. Make your appointment, and show up to find out she is out of network.. Then says she will work with your insurance and still have to pay a deductible, turns out my out of network deductible was so much higher and she conveniently left that out.. So now I paid a ton of money, and she cashed the insurance check too instead of refunding my money..

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Dr. Levine was highly recommended by a friend so I decided to check her out. I walked into a very clean and modern office where I was warmly greeted by her staff. Dr. Levine immediately came out and was very personable. I saw several doctors about my foot in California and I still had pain. After talking about my injury on my foot, she discussed my options. I felt so comfortable with her and her staff. have a follow up appointment next month and feeling much better. She is the best. Thank you.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

The only legit reviews here are the bad ones. Positive reviews are faked by her, her husband who "works" in the office and other staff. Totally unscrupulous practice across the board. Worst podiatrist, doesn't know what she is talking about! Charges insane amounts of money, even for UES standards. Don't go near this one.

Submitted February 5, 2016

Stay away! Dr Levine is a horrible person and doctor had bunion surgery 4 months ago still painful can't wear heels, couldn't walk on foot for two weeks and then it was difficult for weeks after, she sugarcoated whole procedure, tried to talk me into seeing her husband from cosmetic work too, then to top it off she charged my credit card $3000.00 while I was still groggy from procedure and billed my insurance company over $149,000.00! She should be removed from medical profession! Liar and a crook, shame on her

Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr Levine was excellent x3. . Actually gave me her home and cell number after doing my bunion surgery and asked me to call her anytime with questions. I am 9 months post surgery and I have no scars, pain and a beautiful foot to show off- finally. One of the most caring doctors.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

Loved her, saw her as a second opinion. She definitely knows her stuff, great doc!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr Suzanne Levine is one of the best podiatrist in New York City.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Dr Suzanne Levine is by far the best podiatrist in NYC. Hands down.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Dr Suzanne Levine saw me on a moments notice as I had a foot related emergency. She handled the matter quickly and I'm fully healed.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015