You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Levine

The only legit reviews here are the bad ones. Positive reviews are faked by her, her husband who "works" in the office and other staff. Totally unscrupulous practice across the board. Worst podiatrist, doesn't know what she is talking about! Charges insane amounts of money, even for UES standards. Don't go near this one.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Stay away! Dr Levine is a horrible person and doctor had bunion surgery 4 months ago still painful can't wear heels, couldn't walk on foot for two weeks and then it was difficult for weeks after, she sugarcoated whole procedure, tried to talk me into seeing her husband from cosmetic work too, then to top it off she charged my credit card $3000.00 while I was still groggy from procedure and billed my insurance company over $149,000.00! She should be removed from medical profession! Liar and a crook, shame on her

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr Levine was excellent x3. . Actually gave me her home and cell number after doing my bunion surgery and asked me to call her anytime with questions. I am 9 months post surgery and I have no scars, pain and a beautiful foot to show off- finally. One of the most caring doctors.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

Dr Suzanne Levine is one of the best podiatrist in New York City.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Dr Suzanne Levine is by far the best podiatrist in NYC. Hands down.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Dr Suzanne Levine helped with my chronic foot problem on the first visit as a clinic visit. I heard a lot of great things about her as well alsaw her onDr Oz. She is definitely the real deal when it comes to feet

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Saw Dr Levine after a quick Google search. I saw her Dr Oz piece as I was impressed She helped with a recurring issue and now I am doing much better thanks to Dr Suzanne Levine.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

Dr. Suzanne Levine's Credentials

Oxford

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The only legit reviews here are the bad ones. Positive reviews are faked by her, her husband who "works" in the office and other staff. Totally unscrupulous pra..."

February 5, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Stay away! Dr Levine is a horrible person and doctor had bunion surgery 4 months ago still painful can't wear heels, couldn't walk on foot for two weeks and th..."

January 28, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Levine was excellent x3. . Actually gave me her home and cell number after doing my bunion surgery and asked me to call her anytime with questions. I am 9 m..."

December 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Loved her, saw her as a second opinion. She definitely knows her stuff, great doc! "

December 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Suzanne Levine is one of the best podiatrist in New York City."

October 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Suzanne Levine is by far the best podiatrist in NYC. Hands down."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Suzanne Levine saw me on a moments notice as I had a foot related emergency. She handled the matter quickly and I'm fully healed."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Suzanne Levine helped me with a recent ailment that other doctors could not handle. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a podiatrist."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Suzanne Levine helped with my chronic foot problem on the first visit as a clinic visit. I heard a lot of great things about her as well alsaw her onDr Oz. S..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Saw Dr Levine after a quick Google search. I saw her Dr Oz piece as I was impressed She helped with a recurring issue and now I am doing much better thanks to..."

September 12, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Had a great experience with Dr Levine as she helped me with my right foot pain. "

September 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a chrinic pain in my left foot and Dr Levine was not only to diagnose the problem, but quickly rectify the matter for me after only 1 visit."

September 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Saw her on Dr Oz as she was extremely. Courteous and knowledgeable. I was referred to her by another podiatrist as she was able to.assist me what seed to be a ..."

September 5, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Suzanne Levine e was recommended to me by a good friend and she was able to see me right away. She was very knowledgeable and helped when other doctors coul..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Suzanne Levine took me right away after an emergency with my right foot. She was very compassionate and knowledgeable. I highly recommend her for your foot c..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Saw Dr Levine's article in departures as she's is highly regarded and accomplished in her field. So I decided to visit her for a foot facial and consultation. S..."

July 11, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Although Dr Levine was extremely busy she was able to see me on an emergency basis. I broke my toe and was unable to walk correctly. She really help mitigate th..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best podiatrist in NYC as she took care of my problem immediately and had a great bedside manner. I saw her on tv and she is definitely the real deal when ..."

July 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Suzanne Levine is the best podiatrist in NYC as I went to see her after her appearance on the doctors and have been extremely satisfied."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Found her on Google after searching top podiatrists in NYC as she totally met my expectations. "

July 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr Levine as I was referred to her by a friend as I was seeking a cosmetic podiatrist in NYC. She had a great bedside manner as is an expert in foot ..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Suzanne Levine is definitely one of the best podiatrist in the city. She came referred from another podiatrist who felt that she would be the right fit. Th..."

July 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "By far one of the best podiatrists in NYC. Dr Suzanne Levine did wonders for my feet. I can now walk in heels again due to her pillows procedure."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Suzanne Levine did a great job at making me feel comfortable as I saw on the Doctors and was happy to secure an appointment. She was able to treat me with a..."

June 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "She is definitely the best podiatrist in NYC. I was very happy as she fixed my issue on the first appointment."

June 28, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great initial consult with Dr Suzanne Levine as she immediately diagnosed the problem. I highly recommend you see her for foot related matters"

June 27, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Was referred to Dr Levine by a friend who was very happy with her treatment. She immediately diagnosed my condition and literally made it so I could walk norma..."

June 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with Dr Suzanne Levne as she was extremely knowledgeable and was able to assist me when other podiatrists were unable to find out the c..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Suzanne Levine is awesome! She restored my confidence when she corrected my hammer toes. I am very grateful and recommend her highly!"

June 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Levine came highly recommended from a friend. She was able to assist me as I visited other podiatrists who were unable as she diagnosed the problem immediat..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Levine performed a bunionectomy on my right foot and I am now recovering. I am very happy I choose her as my doctor. The results are wonderful. She is a fa..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best podiatrist in NYC, saw her for an aesthetic treatment as she is truly is the best in the business as I highly recommend her"

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Heard a lot about Dr Levine and seen her on TV. She is very knowledgeable as she helped me with my problem"

June 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great appointment with the doctor - wonderful office staff, comfortable experience, no delay in appointment time"

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Suzanne Levine has a lot of experience as I was very happy with my results."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff is friendly, and Dr. Levine is an expert in her field - One of the top podiatrists in Manhattan! I highly recommend her!"

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very happy with Dr Suzanne Levine as she assisted with my chronic foot problems. I highly recommend her to my family and friends"

May 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff is fantastic and Dr. Levine helped me tremendously. You have a new client in me! Very impressed overall. "

May 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "A great experience. Her products allow me the opportunity to wear my heels for hours at work events with no discomfort. She also help treat some existing bunion..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Levine saved my feet!!! No other podiatrist was able to help me without a major surgery. Within a few weeks Dr. Levine fixed my hammer toes. I'm so grateful..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "consistently voted one of top podiatrists in NYC. She specializes in both aesthetic and medical procedures of the feet."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Found on google as she has been on every major show. She has been touted as the best podiatrist in the city. After she helped with a chronic foot problem, I c..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great job, I cant believe how much better I feel, my pain is gone. I am a lenox hill hospital rn and all of us see dr levine and recommend her to patients and f..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a competitive Ballroom Dancer who suffered with foot pain that made me despair about my future as a dancer. Thanks to the excellent and kind attention of ..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Suzanne Levine treated my left foot by correcting two hammer toes and a porous ketosis. On my right foot she shaved a bone spur, took out a soft callus, an..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "My surgery did not turn out as discussed with Dr. Levine. Instead of a two week recovery, I was told after surgery it would be 4-6 weeks, three months later my..."

October 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Suzanne Levine is a world-class podiatrist who I credit in my life as the only person who could help me walk. I suffered a dramatic case of severe metatars..."

October 14, 2014
  • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "(212) 535-0229".

October 1, 2014