You may also like

Rate Dr. Suzanne Levine

Dr. Suzanne Levine's Ratings

Saw Dr Levine's article in departures as she's is highly regarded and accomplished in her field. So I decided to visit her for a foot facial and consultation. She immediately diagnosed what was wrong. She is the best podiatrist in nyc

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2862958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Although Dr Levine was extremely busy she was able to see me on an emergency basis. I broke my toe and was unable to walk correctly. She really help mitigate the pain and work with me to get better. I highly recommend her

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2861855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

The best podiatrist in NYC as she took care of my problem immediately and had a great bedside manner. I saw her on tv and she is definitely the real deal when it comes to feet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2860131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr Suzanne Levine is the best podiatrist in NYC as I went to see her after her appearance on the doctors and have been extremely satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2857253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Found her on Google after searching top podiatrists in NYC as she totally met my expectations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

I went to Dr Levine as I was referred to her by a friend as I was seeking a cosmetic podiatrist in NYC. She had a great bedside manner as is an expert in foot procedures. i was very happy with my experience and highly recommend Dr Levine to family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2853688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Dr Suzanne Levine is definitely one of the best podiatrist in the city. She came referred from another podiatrist who felt that she would be the right fit. Thank goodness I visited her as I feel a better improvement.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2853686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

By far one of the best podiatrists in NYC. Dr Suzanne Levine did wonders for my feet. I can now walk in heels again due to her pillows procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Dr Suzanne Levine did a great job at making me feel comfortable as I saw on the Doctors and was happy to secure an appointment. She was able to treat me with a non-invasive option that had me in and out in less than hour. Now I can walk pain free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851510].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

She is definitely the best podiatrist in NYC. I was very happy as she fixed my issue on the first appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851234].votes_count ]]