Ratings for Dr. Mark D. Nierenberg

Yes, make an appointment and go to this Orthopedic Chiropractor! (This type of chiropractor goes to school a couple of years longer than regular chiropractors.) I'm happy to give Dr. Nierenberg the very highest recommendation--absolutely at the top of his field. Incredibly knowledgeable, you can also tell right away that Dr. Nierenberg sincerely cares about you, as an individual patient, and understands how painful your medical condition is. He carefully customized the most effective treatment for me and for all of his other patients I've talked to. All I can say is you'll be very glad you went to him!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Nierenberg is prompt, knowledgeable and professional. Dr. Nierenberg is absolutely wonderful!! My first appointment was urgent as my back felt it was on fire, and he was able to schedule me right away. Following a quick consultation, he immediately provided me treatment. I have scoliosis and sit at desk all day so I have had persistent back pain for years, but I am now able to get through the day without feeling constant pain. I would highly recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Dr. Mark D. Nierenberg's Credentials

• Los Angeles College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 1991)

Amerigroup