Ratings for Dr. Gregory D. Ott

I don't think it gets better than this. Walking into his office I felt welcome and was greeted by friendly staff and was seen right on time. I highly recommend Dr. Ott to anyone with any sort of back or neck pain. All of my family goes and has never had a bad experience.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Great place to get your back fixed as well as other pain points. I am the typical when it hurts I show up patient but every time within a few sessions Dr. Ott gets me back on track. Additionally when my wife was pregnant our daughter had flipped in the wrong direction and we read chiropractic work could help fix this. She went to see him pregnant belly and all and he was extremely accommodating and better yet our daughter flipped back the right way and all was good. I highly recommend them and I barley make these recommendations for anything.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I first started seeing Dr. Ott from a friends referral. He is a great chiropractor!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013

Dr. Ott and his staff were extremely helpful to me and my family. I had been suffering with back pain for years and with his help I am now pain free. Dr. Ott has the best bed side manner and is very easy to talk to. The staff is very helpful and friendly!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr. Gregory D. Ott's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1994)

Oxford