Ratings for Dr. Amram Dahukey

Went in for tailor bunion surgery bone is not healed correctly and I have nerve damage stay away from this doctor

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I am so grateful that I chose Dr. Dahukey to diagnose and operate on my toes. I thought the problem was just a hammer toe and some arthritis but he quickly determined that the main problem was a previously-broken big toe that had quit working, and the h-toe was a result of the other problem. He discussed my options at length, did x-rays to confirm the issues and suggested replacing the damaged joint as well as some less extensive corrections to the h-toe. Had moderate pain for less than two days then things improved steadily --pain after that was never as bothersome as before surgery. Dr. Dahukey is soft-spoken and confident, and highly thought of in our medical community. Would gladly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

I have hardly been able to walk in over a year because I've had a painful bursa on the outside of my foot. My feet have become increasingly supinated, to the point where orthotics don't help. This doctor seemed to think I was a hypochondriac and had no problem. He didn't listen to me when I told him about the bursa, and he was very impatient when I tried to describe my symptoms. Don't waste time with this practice. I spent $165 for nothing. He wouldn't listen to me when I said that it's taken me a whole year to reduce the bursa size. He told me to just get up and walk in regular shoes, and basically dismissed my pain. He didn't seem to have a clue what was causing the severe supination that has gotten worse over the past year.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2013

Dr. Amram Dahukey's Credentials

• Chinese

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal