Ratings for Dr. Christopher Segura

He was my daughters initial doctor and after seeing him a couple of times , I switched immediately. He was very cocky and he was rude. He diagnosed my daughter with a disease before blood tests came back to reveal she didn't have anything. He based his "expertise " off of the fact that she was a slow weight gainer and african american. Come to find out she had a lip tie and couldn't transfer breastmilk properly. I highly suggest Dr. Porter if at PAFB. If somewhere else, get another doctor. or go with a family practice PA, or nurse practitioner.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

He was not my son's reg doctor but had to see him because his dr was off. I thought is was extremely cocky and didn't wait until we were done talking before telling us what to do. We weren't a fan of him at all. I had friends who had children that went to him and switched to a different dr because of him having attitude if they didn't have his exact feelings on issues.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2014