Ratings for Dr. Jed H. Weitzen

He is very uneducated about transgender issues, which is very inappropriate for such a liberal area with college kids. I felt invalidated by the way he referred to me. I kindly tried to address the issues and no apology was given. Also did not seem to really care about me as a person, very much centered on getting what he needed and that was it. I would not at all recommend him, especially for transgender or LGBT patients. Very disappointed with how I was treated. I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Had a very arrogant attitude, and talked down to me. Overall a very egotistical man who thinks hes superior to others, because of his academic credentials. When Marijuana usage was brought up he didn't try to help or give advice, rather he turned the appointment into a political debate , and told me how the states that had legalized it were stupid and even verbally attacked me saying I'm lucky I've never been pulled over etc. I have been to several Psych doctors/therapists/counselors and never felt as disrespected as I have with Dr. Jed H. Weitzen.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

I felt extremely disrespected by this Doctor. Although he seemed thorough at first, I soon saw how unprofessional this individual really was. He doesn't like to discuss charges, and becomes rash when you inquire about them. With good knowledge of the he

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

As an adult being seen for ADHD testing, I felt neglected, thrown under the rug, and lost after seeing Dr. Weitzen. From the very first phone call with him, I knew it didn't seem right. He is very cold, unfeeling, and doesn't care about you; you're just another dollar lining his pockets. I am still recovering from the visit I had with him and would not recommend him to anyone. I wish I'd been warned​.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

I took my 10 year-old son to Dr. Weitzen to be evaluated for ADHD and learning disabilities after numerous bad experiences with other providers. Dr. Weitzen was thorough, understanding and to the point. The treatments he recommended for my son have led to marked improvements in his school performance, overall happiness, self-esteem and quality of life. He's a real "doctor's doc" and his professionalism and years of experience set him apart from other psychologists in the area. I would recommend his services to anyone who not only wants an understanding ear but the kind of treatment to make a difference in their life and lives of loved ones.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2014

I felt disrespected and talked down to as a patient. I felt little respect and options in participating in my health care so I chose to go elsewhere for my care. He only wanted to accept my credit card over the internet with his authority to process claims as he saw fit and when I felt uncomfortable in doing so I was received a nasty email from him. I would never recommend this Dr. Weitzen to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014